ToolBars
OnlyMe
2010-02-09 12:00:24 UTC
while using IE version 600.2900. I lose all the toolbars except the top bar
which is not a toolbar.
I then have to restart IE, does anyone have the fix for this, re-installing
is not the answer,thanks to all
With kind regards From WillofAustralia
PA Bear [MS MVP]
2010-02-09 16:30:44 UTC
Always state your full Windows version (e.g., Win2000 SP4; WinXP SP3; WinXP
64-bit SP2) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next
reply.

Does F11 correct the problem when it occurs?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
OnlyMe